Emily trains at Sage Creek Equestrian Center, Heber, Utah. Sage Creek is a calm, friendly, inclusive barn, welcoming and supporting all levels of riders from kids lessons to FEI training.
Sage Creek hosts numerous schooling, short tours, and USDF-recognized shows throughout the year.
Sage creek offers multiple stall, paddock and pasture options for horses, and its many amenities for clients include:
- On site staff 24/7
- Olympic Size indoor arena
- 12×14 stalls with paddocks and private tack rooms
- Automatic, heated waters in stalls and paddocks
- Hot/Cold wash area
- Indoor farrier and vet area
- Daily turnout
- Comfortable observation area
- Kitchen and Laundry room
- Outdoor arenas with Dressage Courts and stunning views
- Blanketing and Grain service