Keene Dressage Lesson program offers riders a detailed program, custom suited for your riding level, goals and immediate issues. Riders enjoy a safe environment while being appropriately challenged to replace unwanted patterns with effective and correct skills.
Keene Dressage invites you to come and achieve the following in a lighthearted and professional setting:
- Establish proper alignment, muscle tone, and understanding of truly correct and effective riding biodynamics.
- Utilize the best in mental fitness and concentration for performance in any setting.
- Use energy awareness and placement to influence your horse.
- Achieve ideal foundation, position, and application of the riding aids.
- Ride gymnastic patterns for the development and benefit of horse and rider.
Further, you can expect to receive:
Quality, professional, experienced, appropriate guidance. Specific and easy to understand instructions and explanations while learning. Hands on help when needed. An appropriate level of challenge, respect, encouragement, and engagement in the process.
Available for clients who have an interest:
Ground work and horsemanship
My groundwork and horsemanship draws two primary influences: Linda Tellington Jones and Clinton Anderson, augmented by traditional dressage type groundwork such as long lining, lunging and in-hand work. My unique system solves problems such as: spookiness, head-shyness, stiffness, nervousness, difficulty bridling, saddling, tying, and trailering issues. It improves horses’ body awareness, overall confidence and ability to think through problems. This program is great for clients who want to improve their effectiveness, subtlety and skill on the ground, or learn something new to do with their horses.